Home

2007 Cadillac Escalade common problems

2007 Cadillac Escalade Problems Kelley Blue Boo

Subject: Articulating Running Boards (Assist Steps) Inoperative (Reprogram Assist Step Controller) Models: 2007 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT. 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe. 2007 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Yukon Denali. Built Between November 15, 2006 and January 16, 2007. (with Assist Step Controller P/N 25822021 3 Common Cadillac Escalade Problems. A list of some of the most common issues Escalade owners have to deal with. Delaminated CUE Screens. The CUE infotainment system found in most 2013-2018 Cadillac vehicles has a screen with major design and installation flaws resulting in bubbles, cracks, and an unresponsive interface The most important others should know is that it uses up a lot of gas. The vehicle is beautiful, roomy, navigational system,6 people seating other than driver but it uses to much gas. 2007 Cadillac Escalade. Verified Owner. Brook R on January 6, 2021. The Escalade has good power 2007 Cadillac Escalade Repair Histories. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently 2007 Cadillac Escalade problems occur, check out our car reliability stats

2007 Cadillac Escalade Problems and Complaints - 21 Issue

There are 39 complaints filed for the 2007 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2007 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process That said, it is a rare issue that few owners experienced. Indeed, despite this problem, Car Complaints doesn't go so far as to say that the 2014 Escalade is a bad car. That said, the Escalade, in general, has another common problem throughout the years. A history of transmission problems in the Cadillac Escalade 2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV, ext. 403-horsepower 6.2L V8 6-speed shiftable automatic AWD 47000 mi The car drove fine and there was no warning light, but the monthly OnStar report showed a possible issue with the transmission control module

A common Cadillac Escalade transmission problem occurs on the 1-2 shift. This unusually hard or delayed gear change is typically caused by a broken plastic 1-2 accumulator piston, which is meant to act as sort of a shock absorber between shifts 2007 Cadillac Escalade consumer reviews. $54,670-$57,225 MSRP range. 4.6 It's very reliable and looks awesome. I towed our boat no problem and could load everyone up to go to the lake. I.

2007 Cadillac Escalade problems first reported to Cadillac at 86,453 miles. Electrical problem. Car shuts off at intersection unexpectedly, I hace to raise hood and shake battery cables to get to restart. Upon turning off car, no power to ignition, no interior lights, no power at all. I have to raise hood and shake cables again 2007 Cadillac Escalade infiniitiqx62 2010-11-23 02:58:30 I purchase my 2007 Cadillac Escalade in December 20, 2006 I had seen it at my local cadillac dealer lot when I had my 2005 Cadillac. The 2007 Cadillac Escalade comes standard with a 6.2-liter V8. It pumps out 403 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque and is one of the most powerful engines available in a luxury SUV Find 2007 Cadillac Escalade recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed For a time, the Cadillac brand was synonymous with aging seniors and mafia hit men. It seemed doomed to fade into automotive history. But one vehicle came along to change all of that: the Escalade.Sharing its platform with the Chevrolet Tahoe/Suburban, the second generation 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade helped to make the brand cool.Be they rich or of modest means, urban or rural, hopeful.

1. They are asked to identify problems that they considered serious (because of cost, failure, safety, or downtime). is recalling certain 2007-2011 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT.
  2. There are 162 complaints filed for the 2007 CADILLAC ESCALADE. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2007 CADILLAC ESCALADE.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process
  3. Door handles snapping off, reduced engine power, and suspension problems are some of the common issues experienced on the 3rd generation of the Cadillac Escalade, years 2007-2014.All of these problems have symptoms, causes, and fixes that we'll cover in this article

2007 Cadillac Escalade Problems Watch Before You Buy . 2007 Cadillac Escalade Owner Reviews And Ratings . 2007 Cadillac Escalade Esv Review Buying An Escalade Heres The Complete Story . 2007 Caddilac Escalade Electrical Problems Part 1 . Fix Cadillac Escalade Suspension Problems The Inexpensive I have a 2007 Cadillac Escalade and 2007 and I have 2 problems with my driver side seat. 1st problem. I can't get the power seat to move up and down. seems like the area under the knee bend, which is the front of the seat will not go upward. 2nd. my seat will not heat up

2007 Escalade Electrical problem. DARREN1 MEMBER; 2007 CADILLAC ESCALADE; V8; AWD; 55,000 MILES; I recently tried to jump start my 07 escalade, now I have lost all my electrical power except for my interior lights, they come on very dim. I have fully charged the battery and have checked all fuses. I did find a blown fuse under the hood labeled. The most common causes that hinders normal operation of air conditioning system on your Cadillac Escalade are dirty cabin air filter, refrigerant leak, dirty or clogged condenser, dirty or clogged evaporator, bad blower motor, defective compressor, faulty blend door actuator or any fault in the electrical system. 1. Dirty cabin air filter

2007 Cadillac Escalade Wiring Diagram from ww2.justanswer.com To properly read a wiring diagram, one has to find out how typically the components within the method operate. For instance , when a module is powered up also it sends out the signal of 50 percent the voltage and the technician does not know this, he'd think he offers an issue, as he. Involved are all 2003 and 2004 model year and certain U.S. 2005 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, and Escalade EXT; Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, and Tahoe; and GMC Sierra, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles built within the following VIN breakpoints: 51100014-51247028 / 5E100002-5E223209 / 5F800001-5F882297 / 5Z100003-5Z22469 i saw there was one major chronicals post on low oil pressure but I feel I have a slightly different issue pertaining to it. Recently I purchased a 2007 Cadillac Escalade. 118,6xx miles. When I bought it (as is) from my dealership that is currently my place of employment.no oil change done my.. Transmission Problems 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV won't go into manual gear. Posted by You do need a fuel filter fuel line quick release tool, common to by at any parts store with the fuel filter that should be replaced every 15,000 to 25,000 miles or once a year. figured it's time to change the filter and the fluid.Cadillac Escalade.

2005 Cadillac Escalade esv hvac problem 1 Answer. Hey guys, I'm driving a 2005 Cadillac Escalade esv, I actually just bought it. But the HVAC system has been giving me problems. So here is an explanation of what I have experienced. So I can turn. General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2007-2011 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV and Escalade EXT, Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado 1500, Suburban and Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500, Yukon. I found a tip on the net that said to do in a very quiet place or garage turn vehicle on but don't start, put in reverse and go to the back and put your ear up to each sensor and if its working you will hear a slight buzzing noise the one that doesn't is the bad one

The recall began on September 23, 2014. Owners may contact General Motors customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), and 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet). GM's number for. Original review: Oct. 12, 2020. I have owned many Cadillac Escalades and loved them. My 2016 has been a problem I bought new. The brakes went out when driving 3 1/2 months after purchasing 2900 miles

2007 CADILLAC ESCALADE EXT. 80,000 MILES. When I turn on the heat or cooling on either side, I can hear the module click on and then clicks off in 5 seconds. I have replaced the module under the passenger seat but didnt fix the problem. The display stays on on the dash. Every once and a great while it will work for a day or two but then acts up. 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade Oil Leak Fix. 1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair. 2. Set Up Paper - Position paper and mark wheels A check engine light can be cleared with a simple fix or it could be a major problem - find out now! 2008 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L V8. Fix leaky hoses. The best way to fix leaking hoses is to replace them. The overheating can ruin a trip. If you are driving and notice the temperature gauge is all the way up to the H, your 2007 Cadillac Escalade is running hot and overheating will occur shortly. It causes damage to the engine each time overheating occurs. 2007 Cadillac Escalade overheating problems can be costly

2007 Cadillac Escalade - Problems, Statistics, and Analysi

Fix Power Steering Leaks Cadillac Escalade (2007-2014) 1. Getting Started - Prepare for the repair Ignoring a low level leads to big problems. 2008 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L V8. Replace fog lights. Don't be caught in the fog with burnt out fog light bulbs. 2008 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L V8. Add antifreeze. Low coolant levels is all to common. Unfortunately this is a common issue for this model of Cadillac. The popular 2000 and 2002 Cadillac DeVilles are prime casualties, with the engine tending to overheat due to a leaking head gasket. Alternatively, a water pump leak could be preventing your coolant circulating freely through your engine Although the new tranny shifted as smooth as my Eldorado, their is still an ocasional klunk in the 1 to 2 and 2 to 1 shift. This is an inherent problem with the 4L60, 4L60E and 4L65 transmissions. The new 2007 Escalade has a new transmission with 6 speeds called the 6L80E and hopefully the klunk will be eliminated Over the years, we've helped owners with Lemon Law claims for a wide variety of Cadillac problems, including these common issues: Loose rear axle cross pin (Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, and Cadillac EXT). Faulty electronic climate control (Cadillac SRX). Power steering fluid problems (Cadillac SRX with 2.8-liter or 3.0-liter engines)

2007 Cadillac Escalade Problems (Watch Before You Buy

Cadillac Escalade Models. Models also known as Trim Levels, are used to identify a vehicle's level of equipment or special features. 2WD 4dr. $12,071 - $14,776. 403 HP 17-17 MPG 6-8 Seats manufacturer's report date 08/28/08 . component electrical system . summary gm is recalling 857,735 my 2006-2008 buick lucerne; cadillac dts; hummer h2; my 2007-2008 cadillac escalade, escalade esv, escalade ext; chevrolet avalanche, silverado, suburban, tahoe; gmc acadia, sierra, yukon, yukon xl, saturn outlook; and my 2008 buick enclave vehicles equipped with a heated wiper washer fluid system

See the recommended maintenance schedule for your 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT to see when you're due for a battery check, oil change, A/C service, brake check, or tune-up The worst model years of the Cadillac Escalade are the 2007, 2010, 2014, 2015, and 2016, with the 2007 having the most-reported problem of the door handles breaking off during use. The other main owner issues focus on the car having a rough ride in the 2014 Escalade, the transmission failure in the 2006 Escalade, and the transmission failure in. OBD2 Code P0455 Cadillac definition: This indicates a fuel vapor leak or lack of purge flow in the EVAP control system. It means a large leak has been detected. The (EVAP) emission control system prevents the escape of fuel vapors from a vehicle's fuel system. Fuel vapors are routed by hoses to a charcoal canister for storage The 2007 Cadillac Escalade has a 6,162 cc (6.2 L; 376.0 cu in) Vortec 6200 (RPO L92) engine. It is an all-aluminum design which, while still a pushrod engine, boasts variable valve timing. The system adjusts both intake and exhaust timing between two settings

3rd Generation (2007-2014) Escalade Problem

Car Brakes: How Do You Know When to Change Them? By Zach Bowman For those who suffer a daily commute through heavy traffic, your vehicle's braking system can bring thousands of pounds of metal, plastic and empty Starbucks cups to a stop hundreds of times before you get to work Bring your 2007 Cadillac Escalade to Firestone Complete Auto Care for factory-recommended maintenance services and an expert technician will begin by performing a Courtesy Check. A Courtesy Check helps set the stage for your service and catch any small problems before they turn into big repairs

Cadillac Escalade 2007, Problem Solver™ Front Upper Non-Adjustable Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Powdered Metal Gusher Bearing for Better Lubrication. These control arms address common factory.. Download 2007 Cadillac Escalade Owner's Manual to troubleshoot car problems. Owner's manual tells you important information about the car, like How to Troubleshoot Common Problems, Meaning of 2007 Cadillac Escalade dashboard warning lights, How to Initially Set Up Your Car, How to Check Your Fluids, Advice for Better Driving Practices, Access Technical Data Easily, How to Achieve Ideal. Our 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV ECM will come programmed to your vehicle's specific VIN allowing all internal modules to properly communicate with each other. In addition to this, your unit will come flashed to its most recent updates which will enhance its fuel economy and optimize the performance of your vehicle

Cadillac Escalade known problems Some of the common problems or complaints about the Cadillac Escalade are: Owners of the Cadillac 2013-2018 car models equipped with the CUE infotainment system reported an unresponsive interface and cracks caused by major design and installation flaws The 2007 Cadillac Escalade is usually located in the engine bay on the driver side, on the firewall or near the battery. There are several symptoms of a bad or faulty computer. If you are experiencing any of these problems, chances are you need a new PCM

1-844-211-6126. Description Warranty Shipping Returns. This is an original used OEM Headlight, Driver Side that's guaranteed to fit a 2007 Cadillac Escalade with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (). LH. 1-Year FREE Warranty: We offer an industry leading 1-year warranty on every part type we sell Download 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Owner's Manual to troubleshoot car problems. Owner's manual tells you important information about the car, like How to Troubleshoot Common Problems, Meaning of 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT dashboard warning lights, How to Initially Set Up Your Car, How to Check Your Fluids, Advice for Better Driving Practices, Access Technical Data Easily, How to Achieve.

Cadillac Escalade 2007, Exterior Door Handle by K-Metal®. Finish: Chrome. Door handles can rust, pit, and wear from age and use, the return spring can break and cause the handle to flop around, and if there's a problem with the handle.. 4200. Curb Weight - Front (lbs): 2933. Curb Weight - Rear (lbs): 2933. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Cap (lbs): 7400. Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs): 7800

2007 escalade problems - help! Cadillac Owners Foru

Cadillac Escalade auto repair and maintenance costs. The estimated cost to maintain and repair a Cadillac Escalade ranges from $80 to $4525, with an average of $271. Car 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV, All Wheel Drive 4-Door 2007 Audi Q7, quattro 4-Door 4.2L 2007 GMC Yukon XL 1500, All Wheel Drive 4-Door 1500 2007 Cadillac Escalade, All Wheel Drive 4-Door Customer Ratings 4.0 out of 5 stars 22 4.0 out of 5 stars 5 3.7 out of 5 stars 4 Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Auto Trans Shift Cable Bushing from AutoZone. Get Yours Today! We have the best products at the right price Exterior Door Handle - Driver Side Front Replacement. Estimate. $179.97. Shop/Dealer Price. $226.72 - $318.03. 2003 Cadillac Escalade V8-6.0L. Service type. Exterior Door Handle - Passenger Side Rear Replacement. Estimate I have a major problem with my 2006 CTS. The engine (according to the dealer) on my 2006 Cadillac CTS makes a continual howling/whining noise when accelerating and at a steady speed above 35 MPH, that the dealer says is normal

Part # 30125. SKU # 84380. Year Warranty. Check if this fits your 2007 Cadillac Escalade. $. 79. 49. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. SELECT STORE The recall covers the 2006-2009 model year Buick Lucerne, Cadillac DTS, and Hummer H2; 2008-2009 Buick Enclave and Cadillac CTS; 2007-2009 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV and Escalade EXT; 2007-2009 Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban and Tahoe; 2007-2009 GMC Acadia, Sierra, Yukon and Yukon XL; 2007-2009 Saturn Outlook; and 2009 Chevrolet. Models: 2007-2010 Cadillac XLR 2007-2012 Cadillac Escalade Models 2009-2012 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid 2007-2012 Chevrolet Avalanche, Corvette, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe 2008-2012 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid, Tahoe Hybrid 2007-2012 GMC Sierra, Yukon Models 2008-2012 GMC Sierra Hybrid, Yukon Hybrid 2008-2009 HUMMER H 2007 Cadillac Escalade Engine Consumer Complaints Complaint Number: 11403882 Incident Date: February 19, 2020 Date Added to File: March 19, 2021 Description of the Complaint: I have a 2007 cadillac escalade and on the dash it will read oil pressure low stop engine and the oil light will come on then back off

2007-2009 Buick Enclave Cadillac CTS (VIN D) Cadillac Escalade Models Chevrolet Avalanche Chevrolet Colorado transaction type, unless noted otherwise. The common labor code 910097 - Fuel Pump Flow 2014 Cadillac Escalade $ 9.95 $14.07 2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV $10.38 $13.50 2014 Cadillac CTS Seda Rough, Unstable, or Incorrect Idle and Stalling. DEFINITION: Engine runs unevenly at idle. If severe, the engine or vehicle may shake. Engine idle speed may vary in RPM. Either condition may be severe enough to stall the engine. Was the Powertrain On-Board Diagnostic (OBD) System Check performed? Perform a bulletin search 5 Common Symptoms of a The Body Control Module (BCM) could be considered a central organizational module for your vehicle. It streamlines the manufacturing and troubleshooting aspects of electronic modules by housing the modules into one, central unit instead of each function having its own device Common Causes of U0100 Code and How to Fix Them . We're going to give you the rundown on how to fix U0100 code problems. Symptoms of a U0100 Code. Before we go any further, let's look at the main symptoms of a U0100 code. 2003 Cadillac Escalade ESV Gas Engine Control Module ECM / PCM - Engine Control Module. $199.00

What's Wrong with the Cadillac Escalade? - Cadillac Problem

I'm new to the forum, so first of all, hello to all. Second, my wife drives a 2000 Escalade (Idrive a 1980 Jeep CJ5, but that's a different forum ). About a month ago, while driving, the radio, wipers, and windows would just stop working. After awhile, they would come back on. Well now, they don't work at all. I don't think it's a fuse problem If the problem persists more tests need to be done to diagnose the problem, see Possible Causes. There are Factory Service Bulletins for the following Cadillac models: All 2000-2013 Cadillac Models: 2000-2013 Cadillac Factory Service Bulletin OBDII Code P0300 2015-2016 Cadillac Escalade 2016 Cadillac CTS-

2007 Cadillac Escalade Owner Reviews & Common Problem

GM air conditioning problems are caused by condensers and discharge lines, at least according to a proposed class-action lawsuit that includes the following long list of Cadillac, Chevy and GMC trucks and SUVs. Class Vehicles. 2015-2016 Silverado 1500 5.3L (various) 2015-2017 Suburuban (FWD/RWD) 2015-2016 Tahoe (4WD/RWD) Location New Yor The radio in your Cadillac should give you years of trouble-free performance. However, you may need to eventually replace it. Replacement radios can be purchased from many different aftermarket suppliers, such as Alpine or Kenwood, or you can purchase replacement radios directly from General Motors

Cadillac Escalade (2015) « Car-RecallsGM Navigation CD Changer Radio RepairCluster Repair | Kijiji in Edmonton

2007 Cadillac Escalade Repairs and Problem Descriptions at

Welcome to the Cadillac Check Engine Light codes page. Below you will find the most complete list of Cadillac trouble codes available. The code definitions are a good starting point when determining the cause of the service engine light but where do you go from there? We have a large number of resources to help you repair the problem Oiling Issues. Far and away, most of the Northstar's issues have to do with oiling. GM fixed a lot of these problems in the 2000 model year, but earlier engines are known to develop leaks around the main seals and valve covers. Oil pressure can disappear entirely on early 1993 to 1994 engines, as a result of debris caught in the the finicky oil. Cadillac Escalade, EXT, ESV Help and Discussion Forum ; Passenger side air/heating problem Passenger side air/heating problem. By PAUL T, April 14, 2009 in Cadillac Escalade, EXT, ESV This is a common issue on other GM truck forums. You may have one of two issues that cause this

Fix Cadillac Escalade Suspension Problems the Inexpensive

2002-2004 Cadillac Escalade Workshop Repair & Service Manual (9,610 Pages, Printable, iPad-ready PDF) VN VR VS VT 4L60 4L30E AUTO GEARBOX WORKSHOP SERVICE MANUAL. Cadillac Escalade 2002-2004 Service Repair Workshop Manual Download Pdf. VN VR VS VT VX VY 4L60 4L60E 4L30E GEARBOX WORKSHOP MANUAL For 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT which still use manual belt tensioner, it is a more common setting.It is counterclockwise to loosen by a single bolt. The pulley will wobble to remove belt as long as the bolt is loosened enough because the belt is removed and the pulley will be loosened This is a Repair and Return service of your existing Cadillac Escalade (2007-2013) ABS EBCM Module Repair Service. This services requires that you send us your part for repair. Fast & easy process. Our service is 100% guaranteed or your money back. Order today and save 2007 Caddilac Escalade Electrical Problems Fix Part 3 . 2010 Cadillac Escalade Luxury . 2007 2013 Cadillac Escalade Used Car Review Autotrader . Used 2010 Cadillac Escalade For Sale At Vorderman Volkswagen . 2010 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Review Ratings Edmunds . 2008 Cadillac Escalade All Wheel Drive 4 Door White Diamond Tintcoa 2007 Cadillac CTS Reviews: Read 16 candid owner reviews for the 2007 Cadillac CTS. It didn't handle great in the snow but did decent for a car with rear wheel drive. I have never really had a problem with the car. Just routine maintenance thus far. Hi! Used Cadillac Escalade. 234 Great Deals out of 5,764 listings starting at $3,800

3 common problems with Cadillac Escalade (Rewind Wednesday

That was no skin off Cadillac's nose, which found more than 40,000 takers from 2002 through 2005, apparently a sufficient number to justify a makeover similar to that of the Escalade SUV for 2007 Original review: May 24, 2021. Bought my XT5 in December of 2020. It has been the worst thing I could have done. I traded my Lexus and I am so disappointed in Cadillac 2015 - 2020 Cadillac Escalade 2015 - 2020 Cadillac Escalade ESV 2009 - 2013 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid 2007 - 2014 Cadillac Escalade 2007 - 2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV 2007 - 2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT 2003 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade 2003 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV 2003 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT 2002 Cadillac Escalade 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT 1999 - 2000 Cadillac Escalade

Cadillac STS Luxury II for Sale in Boca Raton, FL - OfferUp

Cadillac Escalade - Problems, Statistics, and Analysi

Compare 2007 Cadillac Escalade Air Conditioning Relay brands. Check prices & reviews on aftermarket & stock parts for your 2007 Escalade Air Conditioning Relay. Order your parts online or pick them up in-store at your local Advance Auto Parts Find the best used 2007 Cadillac SRX near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 40 2007 Cadillac SRX vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 7 1-Owner cars, and 46 personal use cars

49 Cadillac Water Pump Inlet Replacement - Seanallop

2007 to 2014. cadillac escalade. cadillac escalade esv. cadillac escalade ext . common problems covered under this repair service: · power loss (cluster inoperative). · only the check engine light is on. · gauges working intermittently. · back lighting flickering or non working. · job it's warrantee P0174 CADILLAC Description The Engine Control Module controls the air/fuel metering system in order to provide the best possible combination of driveability, fuel economy, and emission control.Fuel delivery is controlled differently during Open Loop and Closed Loop. During Open Loop, the ECM determines fuel delivery based on sensor signals without heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) input Vehicle Type: Full-size body-on-frame SUV Vehicle Type: SUV History/Description: In the midst of a dying big-SUV marketplace, GM launched the GMT900 series sport utes for model year 2007, offering Yukon, Yukon XL, Suburban, Tahoe and Escalade variants with better mileage, performance and feature content than ever. The GMT900 models meet a wide variety of needs and lifestyles - and these. Your Cadillac Escalade will be happy to know that the search for the right Wheel Lug Nut products you've been looking for is over! Advance Auto Parts has 19 different Wheel Lug Nut for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. The best part is, our Cadillac Escalade Wheel Lug Nut products start from as little as $2.49 I repair the common problem of burnt out or dim odometer window on 2007-2012 Chevrolet Silverado, Avalanche, Tahoe, Cadillac Escalade and GMC Sierra, Yukon. Also, burnt out shift indicator, DIC, Driver Information Center, PRNDL. Other vehicles too The 6L80 (and similar 6L90) is a six-speed automatic transmission built by General Motors at its Willow Run Transmission plant in Ypsilanti, MI.It was introduced in late 2005, and is very similar in design to the smaller 6L45/6L50, produced at GM Powertrain in Strasbourg, France.It features clutch to clutch shifting, eliminating the one-way clutches used on older transmission designs